Monday, August 31, 2015

August Faves!



Dove Dry Shampoo

I have never tried a dry shampoo until this one. I have been wanting to get my hands on one for a long time. Finally I gave in and just picked one up. It leaves your roots feeling less oily and fresh. Also it has a great smell.


NYX HD Concealer

Best concealer hands down that I have ever used. Covers up my dark circles perfectly. Also brightens up your under eyes a little bit.


Benefit They're Real Mascara in Black

One of my favorite high end mascaras I have tried. Makes your lashes super long that lasts all day. You can check out my review on it here.


  Disney Tsum Tsum App

I have a couple of these tums tums from the Disney store and found out there was a game for them. I didn't like it at first but I tried it again and I love it. It's kind of like candy crush but better.



What have you been loving this month?

2 comments:

  1. That concealer looks good! Again, another reminder that I TOTALLY should try nyx


    Cristina, xo // My Cup of Tea

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)