Monday, July 7, 2014

Blog Your Heart Out Tag


Hi ya! I was recently tagged by Katie on http://nerdybeautifulunique.blogspot.com/ thank you. Hope you guys like it.


Image form Tumblr. Words by Awkwardgirlx.



Who or what made you start blogging?

I honestly was just bored over Christmas break so I started a blog. I know that's not some amazing story about why I started blogging but it's true.

How do you choose what topics to blog about?

I blog what every is on my mind at that moment or whatever I feel like blogging about. I check out so many blogs that I get ideas there and they help me come up with my own.

What is something people don't know most about?

I have depression not like really bad depression but I get sad like the rest of us. It's just it take me a little bit longer or I need more help to be happy.

What do you love to do when your not blogging?

I'm on my phone most of the time on Instagram and other games. I watch a lot of TV like movies and old TV shows from when I was a kid. Hang out with friends, check out other blogs,write and play with my amazing dog Benji.


I tag:

Rosie from http://acupofrosie07.blogspot.com/

And who ever else wants to do this tag. I hope you guys liked the tag hopeful I will be doing a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)