Friday, July 25, 2014

Review: Lush Catastrophe Fresh Face Mask

                   


                                     

First off this face mask is amazing! At first I was turned off by the smell but after using a couple more time I learned to love it. What I wasn't really expecting out of this face mask was to get rid of acne but it did. I don't have that much acne so it's not a huge plus for me. 

Also I love that when you put it on your face is so cold and feels refreshing. The texture is smooth and soft of your skin. But after a while you have to add some water to it because it dries out a little. I love the way it makes your skin feel after too. It so easy to take off as well if you use a washcloth it will come right off the washcloth. Overall I love this product and can't wait to use it again and try more Lush products.


                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)