Friday, July 18, 2014

Sunkissed Summer Tag!




This tag was created by itsmelexie1. I changed the questions up a little to add my own little twist. Enjoy!



Image from tumblr

1. Favorite summer drink?

Lemonade or a smoothie



2. Beaches or pools?

Beaches I love the beach. I love the smell of ocean breeze.



3. Are you going on any summer vacations or what is your dream vacation?

I'm not this year but my dream vacation would be going Hawaii I have always wanted to go there.



4. Favorite songs this summer?

Don't by Ed Sheeran and Don't stop by 5S0S




5. What's your favorite summer memory?

Probably every time I went to Disney when I was little.


6. Does your skin tan or burn?

My skin badly burns the only place I get tan is on top of my feet and my stomach.



7. How do you wear your hair in the summer?

Just down like normal or it depends on the weather that day.



8. Favorite summer food?

Hot dogs




9. Would you rather spend your summer inside or outside?

A little bit of both but I do prefer to be inside and watching my favorite shows.



10. Sunglasses or hats?

Sunglasses all the way I look weird in hats expect beanies.



11. Do you have a summer bucket list?

Yes and you can check it out here.



12. Bikinis or one piece?

Bikinis I would look awful in a one piece.



13. What's your summer must have makeup product?

My Rimmel 9 in 1 BB cream with SPF



14. What's you favirote thing about summer?

Sunshine, Rain, warm weather.



Image from tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)