Monday, July 14, 2014

Hair Straightening Run Down




My straightener is a CHI in black. I got it for Christmas a while ago and I have been using it lately. I have been just really sick of my curls so I though I would straighten my hair. So let's get into what I do to straighten my hair.

First I take the underneath layer of my hair and put the rest in a bun out of the way. I will also comb through my hair.

Next I spray the bottom layer with my iron guard. I pull me figures through my hair to make sure it all cover with the spray. I will begin to straight my hair.

Once I am finished with the underneath layer I will tye it back into a ponytail. I will let top layer of hair out of the bun and comb it out.

Again I will spray it with the heat protect and begin to straight my hair. Once it's all done I take my hair out of the ponytail. I will straighten any parts I have missed and that's it.

This whole thing take me about 5-10 minutes. Good Luck and I hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for all the amazing comments. I love to read all of them and reply back. Leave a link to your blog so I can check it out! :)